Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pregnancy Tag

1.WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?

I got pregnant after 3 month of marriage. (kosong 2 bulan je..agak cepat jugak..I wish to get pregnant after a year of marriage…kite merancang but everything Allah itu Maha Mengetahuinya)


2. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHOICE NAME FOR YOUR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME?
(Soklan ni cam tak bape paham sgt la, others pun jawab macam2 je..) Can I choose, Qaseh Raniaa Qhaleesya.?? InsyaAllah kalo ade rezki kan Abi…

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I was sooo damn happy even I am getting pregnant early than my target.I had very bad pregnancy sickness ; esp in the morning..waaa cian aku..

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
25 years old.

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was about to go to Penang to have the QAQC Seminar..Mase tu rase cam flate gile..Dalam flight pun rase loye2, nak muntah tapi ku tahan jugak…so terrible haha..Sejak tu aku da tak bole nampak flight and org sebut Penang..aku mmg rase loye and mmg muntah …hehe teruk kan..balik Penang aku terus demam 2 ari..bdn mmg rase tak sedap weh…so I took the pregnancy test just to make sure that I was preggy or not..but finally the baby was there in my womb .

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Of course my dida, Abi.

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Of coz I did..sbb for the time manner I was in twin Pregnancy..on the first, the gynae found it was a girl..im soooo happy …(My mind expected: Qaseh will be home soon) teringin sangat Qaseh aku ni…


8. DUE DATE?
3rd May 2008

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
ye la..mmg ari2, pagi je muntah…makan je kuar…masuk bulan ke 4 da kureng sket...

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Daging rusa and ikan belut…haha sumenye dapat…thanks dida, abi
..


11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
No one..No one...

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
Baby Boy and Boy.


13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?

I wish to get a girl (My Qaseh) . My dida, abi wish to had a boy..dida kate leh jadi hero and kawan die..and nak beli mainan robot banyak2..hehe

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?

15 kg aku naik..dlm pounds tak tau le..mesti lagi banyak..but it was no too severe coz the twin preggy..ade due baby tau..

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
I don’t think so.

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Back Pain..before third semester..Nway it was a smooth one. Alhamdulillah

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Hospital Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan..

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
I was not in Labor..haha terus je masuk Operation Theater. after all, it took 3 hours to complete.

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My Dida of course…

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?

My Dida.


22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?

My Twin was delivered via LSCS (C-section) coz fatal distress on my 33 weeks preggy.


23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
I wasn’t experienced the pain or any contractions..My lil baby boy dok diam2 je kat perut ibu kan..

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
1st twin– 1.22kg and 2nd twin – 1.8 kg…


25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
7th March 2008. on 33 weeks..7 weeks before EDD. A day before 12th Malaysian National Election..


26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Muhammad Aqil Miqhael and Muhammad Aqif Miqhael…


27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
Today, 11 months, 3 weeks and 6 days of life..


28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?

Stop for the time being..Wait for another 4 or 5 years to do it again OK!




Notes : Sis Rina, Ninie (ummi khayra),sila buat pregnancy tag ni..buat ye jg tak buat..

1 kengkawan khatam & cepat2 komen:

Anonymous said...

The pοst has vеrifieԁ useful to mе persоnаllу.
It’s rеally educational and yοu are cеrtainly quite eхperienced іn
this region. You pοssess openeԁ our eyеѕ to varying thoughts аbοut
thiѕ specific matter with intrіquing, notаble and strong ωгitten contеnt.


Look into my ωebsite: Klonopin
Feel free to surf my web blog ; buy Klonopin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin